About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

JS Prom? Debutant? Nope.

BRIDESMAID IT IS!!!

Hahahahaha






















Donato - Ortiz Nuptial

She really like the colors pink and blue. Although it looks very MMDA to me, hahaha, I can't do anything about it. Bridesmaid lang ako eh. Hahaha. They wedding was simple, funny and yet touching. I like the part when they were kissing na tapos the bride was like laughing and giggling all the time with one hand covering her lips...kinikilig ang bruha and when JR was about to kiss her she moved her head away from the groom...hahaha...everybody was laughing tapos she covered her lips again and she started giggling again...and then JR was acting like he's going to make kurot sa nose yung bride nya. Ang harot ng dalawa. Yeah, this was the funniest "YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE" moment I've seen.

Anyway, congrats to the newly weds and may God shower you all the blessings. Wish you all the love in this world!

Comments