About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

How To Build A Computer By Yourself

Are you thinking of buying your own computer?

Last two years ago, I bought a computer package in one of the local computer stores in our area which cost me few hundred dollars. I thought I was buying quality and affordable package but truth is, I actually over spent. If I had assembled my own computer, I could save as much as half of what I spent.

So next time you plan to have your own computer, instead of buying pre-assembled ones, why not try to build a PC of your own! Not only that you can save a lot of money, you will also learn how troubleshoot and setup your own computer.

Easy As My PC offers computer kits that anyone can assemble. They provide English instructions with lots of illustrations on their kits so you can understand them easily. All you need is a screwdriver and you're all set up in a few hours! Setting up your own computer has never been this easy!
  • Save over $1,000 compared to pre-assembled PC's.
  • Get the best and brand new computer components from the word's best brands.
  • Clear, easy to follow DIY assembly instructions.
  • Get full manufacturer warranties.
  • FREE ground shipping!
Check out easyasmypc.com and enjoy all the benefits you can get from them.

Comments