About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Link Love Chain

The world is indeed changing.

I was talking to some of my officemates earlier about earning money while blogging and I'm kinda amazed that some of them haven't heard anything about it yet. They would end up teasing me everytime because they always find me blogging, not joining their usual chikahan every morning. These guys can get really noisy but really funny. I told them that I am trying to monetize my blog that's why I'm putting so much effort into it and I would like them to try it too but of course, they prefer online gaming! I used to spend so much of my time playing Super Mario, Battle City and Scrabble on my work computer but I am sooo hooked to blogging these days that I don't have time for other things - like doing my daily BB report. Hahaha

Anyway, I got a tag from NALEN! I think this is similar to VIRAL TAGS, noh? Ok, here's the rule:

When you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.

Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
My Charmed Life
Blueberry Cheesecake
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Alpha’s Blog
A Handful of Surprises
Digitally Diane
A Life in Bloom
Discovering Canada & Technology

Maid in Canada
ONE LIFE TO LIVE...




I am passing this tag to EMOTERA, JEAN, TOTS, RUTHIE, HANNAH, JOJITAH, LIZZIE
Let's keep thi stag alive!!!!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hataw ang site mo! congrats nga pala..xlink mo naman ako..:)